December 11, 2013

11th of December: More Christmas Decorations

Here's an easy tip how to make unique Christmas decorations! 

Shape out some round flat figures from clay, remember to make the holes for the thread! I used some kind of children's clay, which I have bought in a crafts shop already a few years back. When your clay figures are dry, apply glue on them, I like to use a paintbrush for this. Then place the round cut napkin on the clay, but before doing it, make sure that you have only the top layer of the napkin. Some napkins can have even four layers, the ones that I used had three.

I just did the other side of my decorations a few minutes ago, so they are not finished yet, but in the last picture you can see similar ones from last year. I'll show you these new ones in some later post!








No comments:

Post a Comment