November 07, 2012

Dreaming of Christmas

I'm a huge Christmas fan! For me it's hard to remember to be ecological around Christmas time. I looove Christmas decorations and every year I go to the biggest department store in Helsinki to buy a few new decorations.  This year I try to do things differently. I have a lot of ideas how to make decorations from recycled materials. Just to give you some idea what's coming: I'm planning to use old book pages in a few projects, different kinds of branches are perfect for hanging beautiful pieces and from linen fabric you can make the easiest decorations for the Christmas tree...

I like collecting fabrics and I'm trying to think of some ideas how to use them in creating Christmas look at home. I'm full of ideas and can't wait to get home and start enjoying ecological Christmas time! This is my last week working in an other city and I really hope I'm going to have more time for my blog and interior projects when I get home. Here are some lovely Christmas photos from previous years!







No comments:

Post a Comment