September 21, 2012

Travelling


I'm going to do a lot of travelling in the next two months and I wanted to have a nice toiletry bag, and a bag for make-ups. I also needed a normal bigger bag, that is easy to carry and made of recycled materials. I found this lovely bag made of old canvas fabric. The other parts inside the bag look like they are new, but you can't always have it all. I love it, it was just what I was looking for. I bought it in this very lovely interior shop in Espoo (next to Finland's capital Helsinki), called Cafe Latte Spirit.

Today I decided to make new toiletry bags. My fiancé gave me his old jacket months ago because I told him he shouldn't just throw it away. I was sure I could make something out of it, and today I noticed that it had four perfect pockets for toiletry bags. I just cut them out and added an interesting print to each of them. And they were ready!




No comments:

Post a Comment