September 16, 2012

Home

We moved to our new home this summer a few months ago. I've always been very ecologically conscious but I feel like I want to do more. In this first post I'm showing you our home as it is now. We bought quite a few new pieces of furniture when we moved here. From now on my plan is to buy only recycled furniture. It’s going to be a challenge, but a fun challenge. If you've read my other blog (which is in Finnish) you might have seen some of the photos I was showing here.

I want to bring nature inside but in small pieces. I don't want the overall look to be just wood, wood and wood. I want to combine natural colours and materials to some industrial style pieces. And I love, love, love old furniture! In my work I see a lot of colours every day so in my home I want to have calm and neutral colours but without making it look boring. 











No comments:

Post a Comment